Milspec Manufacturing Pty Ltd is a precision engineering company engaged in contract manufacturing of industrial, commercial and military products. Our customers include a variety of government departments, rail, utilities, telecommunication and infrastructure organisations as well as many Australian and international Defence agencies.
We work in close partnerships with our customers to ensure that we provide not only an excellent product but an excellent service that meets their requirements.
At Milspec Manufacturing we offer our clients a range of turn key solutions, from the inception of an idea, its research and development, proto-typing, production support and post production analysis.
Located in Albury/Wodonga, one of Australia's largest inland regional centres, Milspec Manufacturing has easy access to all Australian capital cities and international freighting facilities.
Projects we are proud of:
- A range of Live Fire Target Systems which are sold in Australia and exported worldwide
- Military specification Alternators/Generators for vehicles and equipment used by Mining, Marine and Defence organisations, including the Thales Bushmaster, the Navistar TSV and several international Defence agencies.
- Nulka missile launch canister manufacture and refurbishment
- Nulka missile launch frame refurbishment
- Rugged Military and Industrial Video Display Units (IVDU)
- Fabrication of the cabinetry for the MyKi Ticketing System
- Manufacture and assembly of the Thales Visual Indicator System Exercise Mine (VISEM)
- Manufacture and assembly projects primarily for local commercial customers
- Scientific instruments, including the development of a portable soil testing unit
- Commercial projects involving control panels, remote controls, electronic assembly and wiring harnesses.
- Electronic traffic signs for use in road works etc