The Milspec Manufacturing Alternators were originally designed in the 1980s to meet the joint requirements of the Australian, British, Canadian and US Defence Forces. A rigorous modification and improvement program has seen enhanced reliability of the units since the original design, including modification for commercial applications.
- 28 Volt, 100 Amp inductor alternator
- 28 Volt, 160 Amp inductor alternator
- 28 Volt, 300 Amp inductor alternator
The alternators and components are manufactured to high quality specifications and standards that meet military requirements for performance and reliability.
We offer the alternators to:
- Military vehicle manufacturers/repairers. For example, the successful Australian made Bushmaster is equipped with a Milspec Manufacturing alternator in both the Australian and UK variants.
- Large vehicle manufacturers (Trucks, buses, agricultural and mining machines)
- Auto electrical wholesalers/repairers
New Alternator Outstanding
The bench testing of our 450 amp alternator has produced some outstanding results with the prototype producing an impressive 400 amps at just 2400 rpm.
This compares to our highly successful 300 amp model which produces 100 amps at 2700 rpm.
We have also achieved great success in size and weight reductions with the 450 amp weighing only 21 kg, 3 kg lighter than the 300 amp alternator. It is also more compact, at 290mm long overall compared with 360mm for the 300 amp model.
For more information, please contact Milspec Manufacturing.